Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


Happy Thanksgiving!!!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with delicious food and good times with family and friends.  I know that I did.  This was an extra special Thanksgiving for me because it was the first time I had ever cooked the meal.  I spent a few weeks preparing everything so that everything would go perfectly.  All of the food turned out fantastic and I was even able to plan everything accordingly so that all of the food was ready at the same time!  I tried a lot of new recipes and even brined and roasted my first turkey.  The items that I prepared included:

Gravy
Corn with butter
Rolls
Stuffing

The next blog entries will include how to make some of these wonderful dishes as well as how to roast the perfect turkey.  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment