Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oreo Cupcakes


Please.  Make these right now.  Soooooo good.  I wanted to make something easy yet entirely different than what I usually make.  I don't make a lot of cupcakes, but these were so easy and a lot of fun to make and soooo incredibly unhealthy for you, but I was making them for my co-workers' birthdays and birthdays are all about eating bad.  So make these if you want to try smething delicious!

Source:  Stephanie Cooks, inspired from Culinary Infatuation

Ingredients:

1 box of white cake mix, prepared by the directions on the box (I used chocolate cake mix)
1 box of double stuffed Oreos
Frosting (I used white)

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350. Line 2 cupcake pans with liners.

Break 24 Oreo cookies apart, trying to keep all of the filling on one side. Place the cookies filling side up in the center of each liner.

Place the tops of the Oreo cookies in a bag and crush until they form crumbs. Toss about 1/2-1 cup of the crumbs in with the batter, stir well to combine.

Fill the liners 3/4 of the way.

Bake according to the package, about 15 minutes.

Allow to cool. Frost the cupcakes and top with remaining crumbs and/or halves of Oreos

No comments:

Post a Comment